Section 1 – GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1 Any information passed through to Soignébyk is managed in accordance with the privacy laws and rules that apply in Barbados and is passed through a secure connection on the internet. If a customer wishes for their information to be removed from our database, this should be requested in writing to email@example.com
Section 2 – PERSONAL DATA
2.1 Personal data is only stored at all times if you purchase a product and/or service from Soignébyk or if you have explicitly given permission for this. Personal data is stored by:
Business Name: Soignébyk
2.2 The personal data stored by Soignébyk serve mainly to execute the agreement with regard to the delivery of a product and / or service by Soignébyk. Without this provision of information, it is not possible for Soignébyk to execute the agreement.
2.3 Soignébyk handles your personal data with the utmost care and makes every effort to store your data securely.
2.4 Soignébyk stores the following personal data of you:
- For the execution of the agreement for the service provided: your name, address, postcode, place of residence, telephone number and / or e-mail address.
- For the execution of the agreement for the product to be delivered: your name, address, postcode, place of residence, telephone number, order number and / or e-mail address.
- For paying and handling the invoices: your name, address, postcode, place of residence and / or e-mail address.
- For sending the newsletters: your name, address, zip code, place of residence, telephone number and / or e-mail address.
- For handling questions and complaints: name, address, postal code, place of residence, telephone number and/or e-mail address.
2.5 Personal data will never be stored longer than strictly necessary and can be viewed, changed, and deleted at any time. If use is made of photographs or other images on which natural persons are depicted, Soignébyk always will first request permission from the person whose photo or image is placed. View, change, delete and withdrawal of the given consent is possible through an unambiguous statement addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the proper completion of the agreement, Soignébyk can use a number of external parties that may also gain insight into your data. In any case, they will store the data for as long as this is necessary for the execution of their work. Under no circumstances will the personal data be used for purposes other than the work for Soignébyk unless explicit permission has been requested from the person concerned. Processor agreements apply to all external transfers of personal data.
2.6 An external fulfillment party is used to deliver the product. Personal data, necessary for the execution of the agreement, will be provided to the fulfillment party.
2.7 A payment provider is used for the collection of payments. Personal data, necessary for collecting the payments, are provided to the payment provider.
2.8 An e-mail service provider is used for sending the newsletter to those who are a part of our email list. Personal data, necessary for sending the newsletter, are provided to the e-mail service provider.
2.9 If you want more information about which external parties your personal data are processed with, you can always send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Section 3 – WHICH INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
3.1 When registering on our website we collect your name and e-mail address. When purchasing on our website we collect name, credit card number, billing address, shipping address and phone number. We collect details of transactions you carry out through the website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
3.2 If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
3.3 When you visit our website we may automatically collect information about your computer, including your IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device, operating system and browser type for our administration and to report accurate information to our advertisers. This does not include any individual information, but only statistical data about your actions and patterns. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
3.4 If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then we store your credit card data. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
3.5 Please note, credit card details are not retained online. The only information stored is a customer’s transaction history, name, address & e-mail address.
3.6 By submitting your e-mail address in connection with the order/purchase process, you agree that we may use your e-mail address to contact you for matters regarding your order and other promotional activity. If you wish to cancel your subscription as a member of the Soignébyk mailing list, you can do so at any time by scrolling to the bottom of the e-mail and clicking on the unsubscribe link.
3.7 We collect “Device Information” using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
8 Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Section 4 – HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
4.1 We use the “Order Information” that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
4.2 Additionally, we use the order information we collect to communicate with you; screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
4.3 To screen for potential fraud and to ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
4.2 To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contracted for such purposes.
4.3 To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
4.4 We may also use your information to track your purchase or history.
Section 5 – HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1 We can use your data or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services, which may be of interest to you, and they or we may contact you about these.
5.2 We may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mails and e-mails, analyzing customer date, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys and providing marketing purposes.
5.3 We may share the personal information that you submit through one of our interactive services, such as ratings and reviews, with the general public or our affiliates.
5.4 Soignébyk may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our business, our employees, our agents and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with law or legal process.
5.5 Also, we share your “Personal Information” with third parties to help us use your “Personal Information”, as described above.
For instance, we use Shopify to power our online store(you can read more about how Shopify uses your “Personal Information” here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site-you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
5.6 Finally, we may also share your “Personal Information” to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Section 6 – HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
6.1 Soignébyk is aware of the fact that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We want you to know that we take that task very serious and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronically and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
6.2 Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
6.3 If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Section 7 – DO NOT TRACK
“Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. Please note that many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. If you enable “Do Not Track”, the browser may send a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. If you do so, we will not use information about your web viewing activities to tailor your online experience on our Site. In addition, we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a ‘Do Not Track’ signal from your browser. For more information about Do Not Track, please visit: www.allaboutdnt.org.
Section 8 – DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your “Order Information” for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Section 9 – LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Section 10 – MINORS
The site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years, without parental supervision. We are not responsible for any purchases made by those under the age of 18 years.
Section 11 - YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you reside in California, you also have the right to ask us once a year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please refer to the instructions below regarding how to make a request.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”)
Effective January 1, 2020, if you reside in California, then you have the following rights:
You have the right to opt-out of the use of your personal information for targeted or behavioral advertising which may be deemed a sale of information under the CCPA. Please note that advertising, including targeted advertising, enables us to provide you with certain content for free and allows us to provide you with offers relevant to you. If you would like to opt out of our use of information for such purposes that may be considered a “sale” under California, you may do so by clicking this link here or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information.
You have the right to request us to disclose to you the following, no more than twice in a 12-month period, and, in all cases, for the preceding 12 months:
- Categories of personal information we collected about you.
- Categories of sources from which we collected the personal information.
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.
- Categories of third parties with whom we shared the personal information.
- Specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- Categories of personal information we disclosed for business purposes.
- Categories of personal information we have used for targeted or behavioral advertising and categories of third parties to whom such information was provided.
- We collect the following categories of personal information and disclose the same categories of personal information for a business purpose: Identifying information; Payment and delivery information; Event information; Information you post or submit; Social media information; Internet or other electronic network activity; Commercial information.
- We use the following categories of personal information in connection with targeted or behavioral advertising: Identifying information; Information you post or submit; Social media information; and, Internet or other electronic network activity.
- Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under California law. For example, we need certain information in order to provide products and services to you. We also will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before responding to a request. You are also permitted to designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. In order for an authorized agent to be verified, you must provide the authorized agent with signed, written permission to make such requests or a power of attorney. We may also follow up with you to verify your identity before processing the authorized agent’s request.
11.1 How to Make Requests for Deletion of Personal Information and Requests for Personal Information We Collect, Disclose or Sell
If you wish to submit a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, please feel free to submit a verified request by one of the following means:
- You may also contact us by email or mail at the following:
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
548 Market Street, PMB 82740, San Francisco California 94104, United States
Section 12 – QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
For questions about our privacy practices, to make choices about receiving promotional communications, to update your personal information, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
548 Market Street, PMB 82740, San Francisco California 94104, United States
For more information about our privacy or security practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .